Welcome to Stawell Grampians Gate Caravan Park
Stawell Grampians Gate Caravan Park is located off the Western Hwy in the CENTRE OF STAWELL. 300 mtrs. south from the BP Service station and McDonald’s down Seaby Street at the Crn. of Burgh Street, we have the newest accommodation in Stawell and are the only caravan park located IN Stawell.
We are situated on 40 acres in a beautiful bushland setting with a lake and Pleasant Creek running through the caravan park offering water front sites and cabins.
Walking distance to tourist attractions and dining (or deliveries available), we are in Stawell with the AMBIANCE OF BEING UP THE RIVER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BUSH. Yeap, we have it both ways!! Come and see for yourself, the beauty of bush camping with a campfire and your pet yet the luxury of electricity, hot shower and the all-important convenience of a real loo.
Town at our front gate and bushland at the back gate we are a mecca for bird life with 75 different species of birds having been spotted in the park – Bird Watchers love us, ask us for our Bird watching tick sheet at the office.
Beautiful bush camping with fires allowed and the luxury of the mod. cons.
We are a dog friendly caravan park with an off-leash area. Pets are welcome on site bookings and in 2 specially designated Pet Friendly cabins.
It’s not camping with out a camp fire, we allow camp fires in designated areas.
Walking distance to Shops and attractions 10 minutes to Wineries & 30 minutes to Grampians National Park.
* Free BBQ’s – Electric in the camp kitchen and gas around the lake
* Just off the Western Highway in tranquil bushland setting
* Abundant birdlife
* 3 Amenities Blocks with 2 Laundries
* 6 Different styles of cabin accomodation to suit all budgets
* 4 Different styles of site accomodation to suit all budgets
* Walking distance to Shops and attractions
* 10 minutes to Wineries & 30 minutes to Grampians National Park
* Babies bathroom
* Camp fires allowed and wood available
* Pet friendly accomodation in your own van and in 2 specially allocated Pet Friendly Cabins – must be on a leash at all times and never left alone in the park